• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

NO PUEDO GUARDAR NIN ARCHIVO EN MIS ARCHIVOS

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2024 Sep 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hola a todos, desde el dia de ayer ningun archivo he logrado guardarlo en mis archivos, de ninguna manera, intente todas las formas posbibles, ya que me sale esta alerta. y con todos los archivos me esta presentando esta situacion

diego30845435nf21_0-1725981347677.png

TOPICS
How-to , Import and export , Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exacly where are you trying to save?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @diego30845435nf21

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this trouble. I know how frustrating it can be when things don’t work as expected.

Could you please share a few more details to help us understand the situation better?

• Which operating system are you using, and what version of Illustrator do you have installed?
  • When did this issue start happening? Was it after a recent update?
  • Also, could you let us know where you're trying to save the files? Is it on a local hard drive, an external HDD, a shared location on your office network, or a cloud service like Google Drive or OneDrive?

The more details we have, the better we can assist you in finding a solution.

Thank you for your patience, and we're here to help!

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hola gracias por la atencion, mi sistema operativo es windows 11 pro version 23H2 y la version de ilustrator es 28.7.1 (64-bit) .

desde el dia de ayer comenzo esta falla.
los intente guardar en carpetas diferentes de mi pc en ninguna me funciono, intente cambiar el archivo x uno nuevo y tampoco.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @diego30845435nf21,

Thanks for sharing the details. Would you mind trying to copy the layers/objects to a new file and saving that to check if it helps? Also, try saving your file as a Cloud Document (https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/using/cloud-documents.html) and share your observations.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, ya lo intente hacer exactamente lo que me indico y me continua saliendo lo mismo, sea con un archino nuevo o cualquier existente

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @diego30845435nf21,

Thanks for confirming. Would you mind trying to save your file as a PDF with Illustrator Editing Capabilities enabled to check if it helps?

Also, save to a local directory, like the Desktop, and share your observations. If the problem persists, try running Illustrator under a different administrator account (Windows / macOS) and see if it helps.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines