• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not able to choose color of my gradient in the color picker tool

Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2016 Apr 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why can't i chose the color of my gradient in the color picker of the tools bar, just like i do with the fill and stroke color?

colorpicker.jpg

Why do i need to tell the gradient panel every damn time that my gradient is not black and white. Gradients are almost never black and white.

gradient.jpg

Why don't we have a shortcut for the fill and stroke color picker tool, just like Photoshop? Or maybe a real color picker panel, not that stupid color panel that it have.

color.jpg

Why don't we still don't have this?

studio_color_picker.jpg

Why is the default tools shortcuts so nothing to do with anything?

tecla.jpg

Why is it so hard to make a simple mask?

green.jpg

Why is using the eyedropper not as simple as it should? (have to duble click in it every time and change its options)

stroke.jpg

And, of course, this thing, EVERY. DAMN. TIME!

I guarantee every person who uses this software wondered for a long time how to hide this in the first time this happened . Whyyyy so easy to show and so difficult to hide?

damn.jpg

Most of this problems you can solve it with options and with habits, i know, i know. Still, it is all these little stupid things that drives me crazy. I cannot use another software since the company I work at demands me to work with it.

Why is Illustrator so damn infuriating and over complex? It takes about 40 steps to do something should be possible with 3!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
May 28, 2018 May 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of these things. Also why can't I access my color themes saved in my libraries panel from Gradient Map?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 02, 2018 Jul 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bryanc89908794  wrote

why can't I access my color themes saved in my libraries panel from Gradient Map?

This is the Illustrator forum. Gradient Maps are in Photoshop. You can ask in the Photoshop forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 02, 2018 Jul 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Totally Agree!!!!

STEP IT UP!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problems and have followed all of the adivce here and yet the gradients refuse to be anything but black and white does anyone know about getting a refund of Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"yet the gradients refuse to be anything but black and white"

Please create a new thread. Unless your issue is with that same version.

Please show your artwork. Together with the appearance panel.

Please tell us what exactly you have tried already.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines