• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Plugin issue detected. Illustrator v 28.5

Community Beginner ,
May 14, 2024 May 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Around 10 days ago I've started to experience a plugin issue when I'm trying to open Illustrator. 

I have the latest Illustrator update. Have tried these tips as suggested in the Adobe Illustrator's article https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/kb/plugin-missing-issue.html?trackingid=TG8SLGS2&mv=in-product&m...

Hope someone can help. Thanks. 

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 14, 2024 May 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see that you're still running Monterey. Given that you've tried the tips provided in the link updating your OS seems like it could be an option. Since the latest Mac OS Sonoma (14.x) seems to keep having compatibility issues with Adobe apps I would suggest first updating to Ventura (13.6.6) to see if that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 15, 2024 May 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, but unfortunately I can't update MacOS to a higher one. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2024 Jun 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Elena28150847mfgy,

We understand that encountering technical issues can be frustrating. Would you mind trying to run Illustrator under a different administrator account (Windows / macOS) and checking if it helps?

If the problem persists, kindly try reverting to an older version of Illustrator (https://adobe.ly/3VnAc2C) and share your observations.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines