Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems RGB to CMYK

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2024 Feb 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I would like to print a T-shirt and have therefore downloaded ICC profiles to export my RGB image to CMYK.
I have saved the ICC profile in the folder "C:\Windows\System32\spool\drivers\color".
Unfortunately, I cannot select the colour profile in the drop-down menu (see screenshots, Edit - Colour settings).
What is the reason?

Felix35511240rysp_0-1708126229008.png

If I save the image as a PDF anyway, I can select the actually ICC colour profile for some reason. After converting to PDF, however, I cannot see any change in the colours. I therefore assume that the colour profile must first be selected in the previous step before the image is exported as a PDF.

-->Unfortunately, this is not possible, see screenshot. 

I would be happay about a  feedback.

Best regards,

Felix

TOPICS
How-to , Import and export , Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 16, 2024 Feb 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If your image is an RGB image, then the CMYK working profile in the color settings does not matter for this unless you convert the file to CMYK via File > Document Color Mode. You don't do that, right?

Selecting the color profile when exporting is then sufficient.

If you do not see any change in Acrobat, then maybe there is none. If all the colors can be printed, good for you.

But maybe you need to setup the Acrobat preview profile to the document profile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines