• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Saved file on PDF doesnt print photos

Community Beginner ,
Sep 11, 2023 Sep 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone!  I saved a file on PDF with some photos. When i Open the file the photos appear but when i print the file the photos just disappear. Can someone help please? Thank you 😊

TOPICS
Bug , How-to , Import and export , Performance , Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Sandra! 

Here are some thoughts that might help you:

• Have you embedded the images into the Ai file?
  • Are you using the photos in a separated layers with the Print option unchecked? For example:
    ValdairLeonardo_0-1694443147950.png
  • It might be helpful trying to print another file just for double checking if the issue is just with ths file or with all the files

I'll link another discussions here in the Adobe Support Community that might help you with your issue as well:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/issues-with-missing-images-in-pdf/td-p/9835258

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/quick-fix-print-pdf-image.html

Also, could you share which application (PDF reader) you are using to print the file?

Thank you,

Valdair Leonardo 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Valdair! Thank you so much for your reply. My images where embedded and the print option was checked. I was opening the file on the computer reader ( mac) like i always do. Since it wasnt working i try and opened it with adobe Acrobat and worked 🤷🏻‍:female_sign: cant understand why it wasnt working but at least i could print it already 🙏🏻

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Apple Preview is just not really good.

I wouldn't trust it with my precious PDF files. It can't display half of the things (and yes, I'm using a Mac as well).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines