• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Solid and dotted blue line boxes around art

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since upgrading to 2020 a solid blue box and dotted box surrounds my art. I cannot select it or turn it off. Highly annoying while trying to work on files to have this in the way. How to I get rid of these boxes!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Metadata in the file mentions ESKO plugins.

So maybe you want to ask the ad agency about it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , May 25, 2023 May 25, 2023

I know this was posted years ago but I had the same issue and found the problem. I have an ESKO plugin. I went to window<ESKO<TrimBox and Media Box it brings up that panel and you can set it to none. That made the box go away for me. Figured I would post for anyone needing a solution. The vendor must have that plugin for setting artwork bounds.Screenshot 2023-05-25 122538.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It IS an Esko plugin selection. Drop down menu from Window > select ESKO > Trim and Media Box.
You can adjust the size of this box here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2023 May 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this was posted years ago but I had the same issue and found the problem. I have an ESKO plugin. I went to window<ESKO<TrimBox and Media Box it brings up that panel and you can set it to none. That made the box go away for me. Figured I would post for anyone needing a solution. The vendor must have that plugin for setting artwork bounds.Screenshot 2023-05-25 122538.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2023 Aug 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

trish30067644b1pu

Thank you so much for this, been banging my head against a wall for hours trying to sort this, my designer ocd head hated not being able to remove these unnecessary boxes. Bonus found a coll helpful plugin too, thanks again Gav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines