• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

'Some links are missing, replace them now?'

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2021 Dec 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting a message EVERY time I click into any open tab on illustrator and even when I create a new file this message comes up.

'Some links are missing (...) replace them now? 'Yes' 'No' '

This is incredibly annoying and I suspect it is a bug since it is showing up in files where there ARE NO links and new files that are completely BLANK.

Am running the newest version of illustrator - so if this is a bug, hope to have it resolved in next update. Thanks!

TOPICS
Bug , Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 03, 2021 Dec 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you see in the Links panel in these files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 30, 2021 Dec 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @hannahf76323519

Sorry about the trouble & delayed response. I would request you to share a few more details like:

• The exact version of OS & Illustrator
  • Screenshot of this warning popup
  • Is there an option to check something like "don't show up again" in that popup?
  • When did this start happening? Are there any recent changes made to your system? For example, any antivirus, system updates, plugins, or web extensions installed recently.
  • Screenshot of the Links panel

• Could you please share a sample document with us in which you are getting this popup? Please create a package from the file menu and upload that folder to the Creative Cloud/ Google Drive/ Dropbox and share the download link here or via DM.

We are here to help. We just need more information.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 30, 2021 Dec 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'd try:

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines