• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

spacebar hand tool illustrator and photoshop 2019???

Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Whats have Adobe done with the Hand tool and why is it now 'H'

This is in Photoshop and Illustrator (so far)

I can't seem to put the hot-key. back to spacebar as we are only allowed to add letters.

Space bar was the perfect place for the hand tool for quickly moving around your dartboard and by adding command to your keys you could easily zoom in, add alt to the mix and you can zoom out. After using this for more than a decade the new 'H' is just crap.

Can you sort this out Adobe?

at least give us the option to add spacebar manually as a hot-key

Come on Adobe, If it aint broke.........

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Ok Guys I've reinstalled all my 2019 Apps and we are back to normal thank god!

Thanks for trying to help me

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, it doesn't work. The only thing is open other than Illustrator is the company vpn. Without that I cannot log into Adobe or use Illustrator since it's a company laptop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 27, 2022 May 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Take a look at the following article to move designs between Photoshop and Illustrator for a different workflow that suits your design objectives: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/move-designs-between-photoshop-illustrator.html

Also, if you are looking to work with Illustrator design in Photoshop? See this: https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/using/use-illustrator-artwork-in-photoshop.html

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Once I click H one time to activate the Hand tool, it seems to let me now use the SpaceBar to use the Hand tool moving forward.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines