Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sphere globe logo not crisp when exported

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I designed my company logo in illustrator from stratch - made a sphere and then added a symbol which was then expanded and realeased and so on - its a sphere with connectors but it not crisp when exported as png especially the edges get blurry and jagged. I have exported in different sizes but its showing in all. Attaching two sizes - 100px and 500px. Any guidance will be appreciated

THanks 

500 px500 px100px100px

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This looks as I would expect it to at both those pixel sizes. What are you seeing that you think you shouldn't?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for replying back. The edges lines don't look as crisp as the centre lines - they are normal crisp in vector format but when exported - they feel jagged. Any solution? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

With 100 pixels wide PNG - what do you expect?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines