• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Translucence issue.

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2018 Aug 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have to be upfront about this first. I have no left brain. So the fact that I got this far with my logo is a bit of a miracle.

I made a vector image of my logo. I think. When I import it and drop it over any image or block of colour, part of the logo either doesn't show up or goes translucent. The tree is opaque but for some reason the blue block isn't.

Screen Shot 2018-08-21 at 12.57.12 PM.png

Help? Really appreciate someone's help here.

Thanks.

Randy

Message was edited by: moderator - Personal information was removed

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please describe in which application you are doing eactly what?

Where do you import the logo and place it where?

Translucency can be applied to the object or just its fill or to the layer.

Please select the blue translucent shape in Illustrator. Then open the appearance panel. And also click on the triangle to the left of the fill and then take a screenshot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you create the logo? How did you save the logo? What application are you using to place the logo on an image or background? We can help you if you can explain your complete workflow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Aug 23, 2018 Aug 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Group the Tree and the Rectangle, set Transparency Mode to Normal 100% knockout.  Make sure to bring the text to the front.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines