• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ugee 2150 Drawing Tablet - Adobe Illustrator CC - Won't work, strange behaviour

Explorer ,
Nov 27, 2017 Nov 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received and installed the Ugee 2150 drawing monitor today. I am running Windows 8.1. It works perfectly in Photoshop and Paint Tools Sai, but does not work at all in illustrator.

-In illustrator as soon as the pen touches the screen it prompts the "right-click" submenu. It behaves as if right-click was pushed on a mouse. So nothing is drawn, when the pen makes contact with the screen it interprets this as a right-click.

-If I hold down the Left Click button on the pen while also hovering over the screen (not letting the pen touch the screen) than it enables/uses the tool. So I can hover over and draw a line without pressure, the same as using a mouse, if the pen doesn't touch the screen.

I don't understand why adobe illustrator is the only program that this isn't working with, which is also the program I wanted to use it with the most. I've searched all over and cannot find any troubleshooting tips that apply to this issue.

Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Nov 27, 2017 Nov 27, 2017

I think I solved it. I went into the windows mouse settings and reversed the primary click button. Not sure why but now it draws, but no pressure still in those same programs, but maybe that's a setting I need to find....

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tested and it's the same behavior in Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Amended: I was looking at an older site from Ugee.

Have you downloaded and installed all the latest drivers for the monitor?

http://www.ugee.eu/ug2150-driver-manual/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response. I have, I even just uninstalled and reinstalled.

As mentioned it works perfectly in the non-vector programs I've tried, but Illustrator and Animate are acting like the pen touch is a right-click.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think I solved it. I went into the windows mouse settings and reversed the primary click button. Not sure why but now it draws, but no pressure still in those same programs, but maybe that's a setting I need to find....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines