• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

User Interface too large

Explorer ,
May 27, 2023 May 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In version 27.5 the User Interface is too large for me.

I've tried adjusting the scaling in Settings but that doesn't fix the problem.
I've
tried deleting the program and re-installing the same version, but that doesn't work.
Nor does deleting the program and re-installing version 26.0.

Any suggestions? This really annoying.

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 27, 2023 May 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are your computer system display details? What resolution setting does your screen use (example 1920 X 1080 pixels)? Have you checked the Windows OS display settings? You can right-click on the desktop and choose "Display Settings" in the fly out menu. That setting can affect any installed applications. If the computer monitor has a modest native resolution but the Scale and Layout setting is ramped up too high it will make icons and other user interface items appear too big.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 28, 2023 May 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the quick reply.
According to the Display Settings, the screen resolution is 1920 x 1080. 
The Scale and Layout is 100%.
Note: Photoshop and InDesign also run on this computer and their User Interfaces are OK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 28, 2023 May 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suspect something got corrupted in the Illustrator installation. If the old trick of deleting the AI preferences file doesn't work, I would consider running the Creative Cloud Cleaner tool to fully remove Illustrator that way it can be reinstalled cleanly. Hopefully that would solve the display glitch you're experiencing.
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 29, 2023 May 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the suggestion. But I ran the Creative Cloud Cleaner tool, re-installed Illustrator, and got the exact same problem. This is really annoying. Any other suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines