• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using illustrator

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2024 Apr 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a designer and Last 2 years I want to design some thing different When I was thinking about what I design made in Illustrator then I am searching which design is best but I don't know . I am using illustrator and make design like a tool 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SO what kind of design do you want to make?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a designer, it's great that you're looking to explore new and different designs. Illustrator is a powerful tool that can help bring your creative ideas to life. When you're unsure about which design to pursue, it can be helpful to start by brainstorming and sketching out various concepts.

Once you have a few ideas, you can experiment with them in Illustrator to see which ones resonate with you the most. Don't be afraid to try different styles, techniques, and approaches. Remember, design is subjective, so what may be the "best" design is ultimately a matter of personal preference and the specific requirements of the project.

Trust your instincts, seek inspiration from various sources, and keep pushing your creative boundaries. Happy designing!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2024 Apr 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you explain your question little bit more please ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 21, 2024 Apr 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is kind of an open question. The best design is one that satisfies your clients needs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2024 Apr 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How I can calculate my client satisfiction and what things are required for the client satisfiction ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 25, 2024 Apr 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The client tells you what kind of expectations they have for the job.

And you should then first analyze whether that is reasonable and then you should also know how to do it. You should have learnt that during your education. 

And then after implementing your design/workresults into your clients' marketing measures, the results can be analyzed. Do they get more clients? Does the client like the result?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 25, 2024 Apr 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have a discussion with the client beforehand to determine their needs. Sometimes clients don't know what they want. In that case, present them with 2 or 3 alternatives to choose from.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines