• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

We are experiencing high demand illustrator(beta)

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2024 Mar 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the paid version of Adobe CC. Suddenly it started giving this error, I opened the old version and I continue to experience the same problem.

Computer Specifications

AMD Ryzen 9700x 24 Core

Nvidia RTX 3070 TI

128 GB RAM

M2 2TB SSD

8 TB HDD

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 29, 2024 Mar 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @kind_Butterfly5EC9,

Sorry for this experience. We have already escalated the issue to the product team. This error could happen due to multiple reasons. The product team has requested that the performance log be collected to investigate further. Here are the steps:

• Close Adobe Illustrator > Launch Command Prompt > Paste the following command and hit Enter set AI_ENABLE_LOGS=1 && "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Illustrator 2024\Support

On macOS, launch the app from the Terminal app:
    AI_ENABLE_LOGS=1 "/Applications/Adobe Illustrator 2024/Adobe https://adobe.ly/4cD5Alj Illustrator"
  • Launch Illustrator and start using Text to Vector, and the logs shall be accessible at
    Windows: %appdata%\Adobe\Logs\Adobe Illustrator\28.0\Adobe Illustrator\AIPerformance.log
    Mac: ~/Library/Logs/Adobe/Adobe Illustrator/28.0/Adobe Illustrator/AIPerformance.log
  • Upload this AIPerformance.log file to Google Drive/Dropbox and share a public download link here so that we can share it with the product team.

We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work towards a solution.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines