• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

weird spots

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2024 Apr 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, I am looking for help with this problem that I have been experiencing when editing Illustrator files,
out of nowhere I get these strange points.

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like graphics card issue. Try disabling GPU performance

Mike_Gondek_0-1714408153918.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Hugo37063876i6y9,

We understand that encountering technical issues can be frustrating. Are you using a Windows computer? If yes, kindly try performing a clean reinstallation of the GPU drivers (Intel / NVIDIA / AMD) and setting the Graphics Preference to High-Performance for Illustrator (https://adobe.ly/3UBhOEg) to see if it helps.

If you're on a Mac, try running Illustrator under a different administrator account (Windows / macOS) and share your observations.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What kind of graphics card or chipset is installed in your computer? I've been seeing some flaky issues with NVidia's latest Studio driver. For instance Animated Zoom in Adobe Illustrator doesn't work properly in Outline View; the display flashes black and white as the zoom level is dragged in or outward. Previously the zoom performance was very smooth (on a 120Hz UHD display). At certain high zoom levels odd diagonal lines will draw across the screen. The problem you're experiencing looks different, but I wonder if the same graphics board driver is involved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines