Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

White Spots Appear on Border

New Here ,
May 20, 2019 May 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all!

Here is a little project that I'm working with--however, when I turn a letter into a shape and add a border to it (if the letter is curved), white spots appear along the curves. Why is this happening?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How are you adding the border to it? Is it a separate element or just a stroke added to the outside of the shape?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not seeing any white spots. There can be illusion of a thin stroke between certain colour fields due to antialiasing, if that is what you are referring to. In this image you have black bordering red and these colours do not have common factor so antialiasing the red and antialiasing the black can create an illusion of a white spot. If you zoom in and the size of the spot is constant it is a screen rendering issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You’re seeing the antialiasing for the screen. It shouldn’t have any impact on printing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines