Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wie können wir alle der Ukraine helfen

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2022 Mar 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe Team, worldwide!

I have been working with Adobe for some time now and I am very satisfied, especially to create a design quickly and above all easily.

An urgent, current request is to support UKRAINE with donations.

Here I imagine that you make a call to all users, create a design or website for a freely definable number of customers in their area for an amount X and donate this money into a central" pot" to transfer the collected money to yet to be defined, official organization to donate to Ukraine to alleviate need and suffering. By doing this, the individual with an existing account at Adobe is donating to help Ukraine fight the aggressor, help people survive, get needed, medical technology and more.

It's a win-win situation for everyone. Users can advertise locally with this project and gain new customers, Adobe can advertise and increase awareness with this action and surely gain more customers! It's time to fight injustice and support those affected.  If you like this idea, just become active. Hoping to receive a quick response from you, I remain with kind regards Michael Vitt

TOPICS
Draw and design , Feature request , Performance , Third party plugins , Tools , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?