• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Window->Learn greyed out

Community Beginner ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried the "Hands-on tutorials" on the homepage and everything worked just fine a few days ago. When I tried it today the instruction window/panel disappeared (only a new project being opened) and I couldn't find it anywhere.
I checked the window->learn and find it greyed out.
greyedout.png

The closest post I can find suggests that probably the user is identified as an advanced user. But I'm not advanced at all.

Can someone help me?
Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Illustrator decides on its own whether a user has to see this content or not.

Maybe someone knows how to hack some preferences file to force enable the Learn panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2021 Oct 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing the same issue.

I have been searching for information on how to fix the problem & infuriatingly hadn't been able to find anything even remotely related until I came across this is post.

And after reading the Community "Professionals" reply, I am even more annoyed. It's absolutely absurd that the program should dictate the users ability to access a function. 

Will update if I am able to find any useful guidance 🤞 ðŸ¤ž

Progress, always. In all ways.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 24, 2021 Oct 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. You may access the Learn content on the Homepage or more easier, you can use the Creative Cloud discover panel. You may click on the Tutorial section given with the app options(screenshot attached) or directly go to the Discover panel.

Screenshot_23.jpg

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines