• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help - Adobe Draw is gone and so are my files!

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sad to lose adobe draw but they did note that they will send all my files to Fresco. Now Adobe Draw is gone and my files are nowhere to be found (nothing in Fresco). Is there any way to restore the files from Adobe Draw after the app is gone please? 
Many thanks! 

TOPICS
Bug , Feature request , File or project recovery , How to , Sync to desktop apps

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022

Hi All,

This is to inform you all that the previous workarounds have stopped working. I am afraid there is no way to recover the files now if they were not synced to Creative Cloud.

However, if your Draw files got synced to Creative Cloud and didn't show up in Fresco, you can try locating them on this website https://adobe.ly/3eoSI3p and convert them to Fresco.

But if your Draw/ Sketch files are not on this website, then the files are unrecoverable now, and unfortunately, there are no workaroun

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2022 Mar 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anshul,

I see my projects on the link you shared in the comment. Can you please share the steps so I can convert the mobile creations into Fresco?

Thank you for your assistance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Lord.Grim,

Glad to hear that you are able to locate your files on the assets website. You can convert/ migrate your Adobe Draw/ Sketch projects to Fresco from Mobile creation by selecting the files and then clicking on the " Convert to Fresco" button.

Anshul_Saini_0-1648669784284.png

I hope it helps!

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is there any way that I can undo the update to Adobe Draw that caused the issue? Otherwise you fine folks at Adobe have effectively just deleted several years of my work with no warning. If I could only access my saved PSDs on Adobe Draw, which functioned perfectly well before the update, that would be great. Otherwise I will certainly never use an Adobe product again. You can't just non consentially wipe away years of many people's work and not come up with a workaround!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same dilemma on our ipad. Please help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Have more way shud beei more. paterrn mathematics shud colomm nombers

(a) √0006  

(b) √0024

(c ) √0121

(d) π 30

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2022 May 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I lost my Draw files too! It's terrible and I really put work into it. Is there any way to get them back? This makes me afraid to ever use an Adobe product again, if my work can just be disappeared like this ://

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having an issue recovering my files from adobe illustrator draw. I have illustrated a alot of images but didn't uploaded them on cloud. Now adobe illustrator draw has been discontinued and mu files are stucked. I am unable to get them back.

Could you help me with some thing that I will be able to get them back?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 25, 2022 Nov 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Shayan27298253ug7w,

I am really sorry for the images & files. If your files were not synced to Creative Cloud, then the images & files are unrecoverable. Unfortunately, there are no workarounds to recover them as the app has reached EOL, and it is no longer available/ accessible anymore.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is so disappointing. I have no email warnings on this and I used the app in September, I have screenshots to prove it. Now it's updated to say it's no longer working. This is completely unacceptable that the app isn't working and my files are gone with it. My company pays so much and that's hours of my time and work gone. I didn't need creative cloud sync for sketch work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for your email sir. But I searched in my adobe account
and saw mobile creations folder. I just got them back but I do not know
how. They are there in mobile creations.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines