• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Manage Formats

Explorer ,
Feb 05, 2022 Feb 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Illustrator iPad, the Home screen shows multiple formats (see example screenshot below).  Today, I’d like clues as to how one can edit these formats.  For example, I’d like to change a format having CMYK to one with the same size but with RGB.

I’m fully aware I can create a new, custom format, but then I need to know how to delete unused formats so I can maintain a minimum number of them.temp.jpg

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm guessing that you can't edit or delete document presets provided by Illustrator on the iPad. On the desktop version there is a folder system for the application where these things are stored and you can replace them or remove them, but I don't think there are application folders accesible to us on the iPad.

As for saved presets, I couldn't find a way to delete them either, the best you can do is click the down arrow and choose edit, then overwrite the old one. Wondering what happens to these if you delete the app and reinstall...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines