• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Warp tools coming soon???????

Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon developers,

A couple years have gone by now so I thought I would ask again.... Are the desktop warp tools coming to the iPad version...ever??? This is an important feature, as are so many others too. But, it's been years now...your competition moves forward...you do not.

I had high hopes for the iPad versions of Illustrator and Photoshop but they continue to underachieve is so many areas and Adobe has, had, been the standard that all tried to achieve in the marketplace. Many of us do not understand why the iPad applications continue to drag behind in development.

My goal was to be able to go into a clients office with only my iPad to close deals on designs and make adjustments as necessary for the customer. Two years and this is still a non-starter. Read disappointment here. I simply cannot go into an office with my laptop and all it's accessories to work with a client without being frustrated. We're in the computer age, dog gone it, let's use it.

Adobe has "resources", use them! Get'er Done!! Maintain the standards of excellence we all expect from ADOBE!!

That all being said, the Warp Tools not being available is the biggest reason for this application not working well for me. Yes, there are other features as well.

Why market an application that's so far behind.....and go s-o-o-o-o slow in developing it????

Two years...

Wednesday annual rant complete. Here's to 2022.....The Year Of Achievements!!!

TOPICS
Feature request , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your best option for Feature requests is to use the Illustrator UserVoice page. There are a number of requests for the warp tool. Best to choose the one most accurate to your requirements and add a comment over there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines