Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

about issues opening adobe illustrator 2020

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2020 Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe,

I have installed adobe illustrator on my laptop. But the illustrator is not opening a new file. I have tried for several times but the same thing happened. It is just showing its front page. I cant do anything further. Now what is the problem with it? Why its not working? It has been installed two days ago but still not working. What can i do now? 

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Jul 11, 2020 Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May you please provide some specs for your laptop, and version of Operating system (Edition, version, OS Build) .

When you open Illustrator a presentation or welcome display is shown. At left there are buttons for Create New and Open.

Can you see these buttons?

Choose create New, does a panel with several document sizes appear?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 18, 2020 Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I hope your issue is resolved.
We'd appreciate if you can share the solution with us. It'll help other users with similar concern.

If you still have issues, please share information asked in earlier response. We'll be happy to help.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry about this trouble. I am hopeful that the issue was fixed. If not, we have recently released an update for Illustrator 2020 (v 24.3) which contains some stability fixes. If you are not already on v24.3, then we recommend you to update to latest version.

If that doesn't help, try steps shared in this help article and share your observations with us.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines