• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Illustrator save problem

Community Beginner ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From the first version 2020 to today, Illustrator has a serious problem that has not been solved, when I edit a document for example, a design, I close the document, I open it again tomorrow and to my surprise the document has my latest modifications, reinstall Full Creative Suite on my MAC and sometimes this problem returns. 😞 it is very serious, I can lose a client for this problem.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, maybe I am misunderstanding. You edit a design, close it and when you re-open, the document has your latest modifications. Isn't that what you want?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, no, maybe I explained it wrong, when I reopen the document, it opens a previous version, the last modifications I made to the document do not appear

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where do you save files?

What kind of files do you save?

Which system is it?

Can you try and turn off "Background save" in the preferences?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

They are basic packaging design files, and they are not very complex, I save them locally, I use mac os 10.15.17, I'm going to try what you tell me, disable saving in the background, thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines