• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing color of a contoured item?

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a stock illustration where all of the elements are yellow -- contoured. I want to change some of them to blue, keeping the contour. What's the best way to do this?

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any info on what the art looks like and what it's structure is we can't really tell you much. Give us a screenshot of the artwork and the twirled-open layers palette so people at least get an idea what is going on.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've attached a screen shot of the art as well as the "Color Harmony" panel -- which I am unfamiliar with.

- What I'd like to do is take the strands of the tassel, which are all gold currently, and select about half of them and change the color to blue, so that it is a tassel that is a mix of both colors.

- Once that is done, is there a way to save this choice (like you would with a gradient or color, etc.) so that it can be used on additional items later?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 01, 2021 May 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Select them and change the stroke color doesn't work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines