• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color distortion/tint in CPU and GPU preview of Illustrator on macOS v10.15.7

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Colors are all janky in illustrator. In GPU Preview there is a yellow tint to everything including imported pictures, and CPU Preview seems to have a slight blue tint to it. GPU preview won't allow me to scrubby zoom. The color distortion is exaggerated when I plug into my apple monitor. Im using a 2017 Macbook Air on Catalina version 10.15.7 

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry about the trouble. Could you please share some more information like:

• The exact version of Illustrator
  • When did this start happening? Are there any recent changes made to your system? For example, any antivirus, system updates or web extensions installed recently.
  • Which external monitor you are using, and is it a primary monitor or secondary monitor.
  • Does the same tinting issue happen on other applications, or is it only appearing with Illustrator?
  • Does tinting happen on the Macbook screen, or it happens only on the external/secondary monitor?

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks & Regards,
Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines