• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

constrain width and height proportions doesn't show in transform window in CS5

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2016 Nov 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't get the constrain and proportions doesn't show in the transform window in CS5. Has anyone else ran into this issue?Screen Shot 2016-11-28 at 5.07.36 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try typing the required width or height then "Cmd-Return". The other dimension will update proportionally.

If I remember right this was the only way to do it in CS5.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for that. I will try it. However I have CS5 on my other computer and it has the constrain width and height proportions "chain link" icon just to the right of the width & height in the transform tool. I have attached the picture of it to show what I mean.Screen Shot 2016-11-28 at 8.52.23 PM-01.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine is doing the exact same thing. Did you ever figure out how to get the "chain" back?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And I can't seem to resize that window. I can resize all of the other tool windows, but not that Align, Transform or Pathfinder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines