• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dialogue Boxes always too narrow

Explorer ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I spend so much of my day dragging these boxes to be wider so I can see the names of my folders, it's really getting on my nerves, it's the same across Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and XD, (all latest versions, on Big Sur 11.2.3) is there a fix for this planned, or anyway I can sort it myself?

Screenshot 2021-03-30 at 10.13.12.png

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Apologies for the delayed response. I hope your issue is resolved now. It looks like this issue is related with macOS Big Sur. Please check out this web article for more information. You may also try resizing window/dialog boxes on Big Sur 11.1 by holding down the Option key. This will adjust them equally from both sides.

Let us know if it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue on Big Sur. I use the List View when saving files and holding down the Option key doesn't help unfortunately as the Sidebar stays the same width, with all folder and path names in it truncated. I hope Apple fixes this soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines