Highlighted

Display issues in macOS BIG SUR update

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After installing Big Sur, this happens when I open Adobe Illustrator. Anyone have the same issue? How to solve it? Thank you.

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Display issues in macOS BIG SUR update

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After installing Big Sur, this happens when I open Adobe Illustrator. Anyone have the same issue? How to solve it? Thank you.

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 29, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's only one way to solve issues with Big Sur: downgrade the system.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 29, 2020 0
Participant ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens when you zoom, or try editing a normal Illustrator document? How about changing the background color? I'm thinking of installing the Big Sur beta to see if Illustrator crashes less often (on at 16-inch MB pro, it crashes about 5-10x per day). If you're willing, I'd like to ask a bunch of questions. You can email me from svija.com/en/contact.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 15, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this: Disable GPU Performance and restart Illustrator.

This could be a option for some works.gpu.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 26, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for reporting this. You won't be able to use it on a beta system so keep using it on your live system. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 26, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this trouble. MacOS Big Sur is an early beta. It is still in testing phase. I would suggest if you could upvote this issue here (illustrator.uservoice.com/forums/601447-) and roll back to the MacOS Catalina.

This way you'll keep getting all the updates related to this issue.

Regards,

Srishti

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 02, 2020 0