Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Display problem when using illustrator

Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I have been using Illustrator for about 3 months or so without any problems. Now this have started happening. I have updated every driver on my computer but the issue remains. I have to restart the program every time this happens, and sometimes it bugs out really fast again. So it's becoming kind of unusable. I really don't know what to do at this point. Any suggestions? I would deeply appreicate some help. I looked around on the forums and couldn't find a similar issue.

Here is a picture of what is happening:

Illustrator display issue.JPGIllustrator display issue.JPG

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

What version of Illustrator and what operating system are you using? Do you have GPU Performance turned on in your Illustrator preferences (turn it off if you do)? Is this happening just with Illustrator or does it occur with any other programs?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

It did occur with autodesk autocad, archicad, photoshop and I suspect few more too. However the issue has been resolved. Nvidia released a faulty graphics card driver. I found others with the same problem on the autocad forums. I tried a hot fix Nvidia released with no luck, but when I installed an older driver from 19.03.2020 from before this started happening everything ran smoothly again. I use the GeForce GTX 1050 Ti on a laptop.

Anyway, thanks for your response! If this happens to others te

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Illustrator and what operating system are you using? Do you have GPU Performance turned on in your Illustrator preferences (turn it off if you do)? Is this happening just with Illustrator or does it occur with any other programs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It did occur with autodesk autocad, archicad, photoshop and I suspect few more too. However the issue has been resolved. Nvidia released a faulty graphics card driver. I found others with the same problem on the autocad forums. I tried a hot fix Nvidia released with no luck, but when I installed an older driver from 19.03.2020 from before this started happening everything ran smoothly again. I use the GeForce GTX 1050 Ti on a laptop.

Anyway, thanks for your response! If this happens to others tell them to install an older driver. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. In addition to questions asked by Bill, woud you also check if your OS and GPU driver is updated to the latest version?
If not, please update it to the latest version. Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, thanks for your response! The issue has been resolved, the answer is under Bill's reply!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines