• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fatal Illustrator Error

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay so Adobe illustrator auto-updated itself today and I'm getting the following error message when I open Illustrator. After this plugin error screen, I get the following screen saying that Illustrator has opened in safety mode. 

I've uninstalled and reinstalled Illustrator and am still getting this error. Please help! 

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've also tried to uninstall and install the previous version of Illustrator that I was using last night that worked fine. I've installed that and still getting this error...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you already try and beset the preferences?

Also: did you run the Adobe Cleaner tool between uninstall and reinstall?

Please next time embed screenshots in your post instead of attaching them. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. In addition to steps suggested by Monika, please try steps suggested on this help article(https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/kb/plugin-missing-issue.html) and let us know if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines