Highlighted

How to make your Image trace outline a picture

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys! I really like the outline outcome of my artwork I image traced. However when I expand it doesnt save to that instead it saves to my original artwork but with the preset version. Is there a way to save the outline without compromising anything and without printscreen as a last alternative?

TOPICS
Draw and design, How to, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to make your Image trace outline a picture

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys! I really like the outline outcome of my artwork I image traced. However when I expand it doesnt save to that instead it saves to my original artwork but with the preset version. Is there a way to save the outline without compromising anything and without printscreen as a last alternative?

TOPICS
Draw and design, How to, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 07, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really don't understand your issue. Can you please elaborate and show screenshots?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 07, 2020 0