• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to turn vector Image Into Shape

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m fairly new to Illustrator, so please forgive my lack of technical terms. I have a vector image (tire tracks) that I’m trying to curve into the shake of a 9 (for my nephews birthday) and can’t figure out how to do so. Any advice?

{Renamed by MOD}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Enthusiast , Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

My first thought, without seeing the actual tire vector, is to use it to make a blend. Then replace the spline with a path shaped like the number nine.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

A brush: either pattern or art brush

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My first thought, without seeing the actual tire vector, is to use it to make a blend. Then replace the spline with a path shaped like the number nine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A brush: either pattern or art brush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 11, 2020 Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I hope your issue is resolved by now. We'd appreciate if you can mark the appropriate response correct. If you used any other method, you may share it with us here. It'll help other users with similar concern.

If you still have issues, you may share the details with screenshots or a small video. We'll be happy to help.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines