• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator does not start

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2020 Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, latest Illustrator version, splash screen appears, an invisible crash report appears, nothing happens. Uninstalled, ran the clean tool- restarted computer (win 10), reinstalled - same issue

Uninstalled again, checked the setting files are renamed to old, rebooted again - reinstalled- same error.

Don't have a printer, PDF printer is default. InDesign and Photoshop show same issue.

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, we're sorry you're having trouble with our software. Could you list the technical characteristics of your pc? Have you also tried using the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to uninstall the software? Have you checked for Creative Cloud app updates?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am sorry my message was unclear.

I am using the latest versions of all CC apps,

I have used the cleaner tool upon uninstall as detailed in the original message.

Until the updates released last week, my Win 10 64bit OS, x64, i7-8650U CPU @1,90GHz, 2.11;

24GB RAM and 2TB PC (65% free) was up to specs for all apps.
Illustrator stops the initializeing process at Control panel.aip, the crash report is white ampty and unsusable.

Installaiotn of redistributable C++ did not remedy the issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for sharing all the necessary information with us. Try booting the system into Safe Mode and check how it works there. It starts your system so that it performs certain checks and prevents third party software/ services from automatically loading or opening. If it works fine in Safe mode, then there is some third party service or application like antivirus, plugins or web extensions which are conflicting with the Illustrator. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The error remains.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 19, 2020 Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

you may not have seen the reply yet, but the error still remains.

as you can see in my original post, I did do all the steps you've mentioned as potential resolution - with  no positive result.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines