Illustrator issue

Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Anyone having an idea whx i can suddenly not move my elements smoothly around in AI?
It started suddenly and i restarted all and everything to chekc if there is any other issue. Is there anywhere a align to grid or anything like align to pixels or so i overlook? I cannot find the issue and i work in a print based file not web based.
I had many other issues with Adobe updates to 2021 and just realized that Adobe did the upgrade on my AI without asking me again. PSD i had to reset to the 2020 version since the Software did not run on my setting. Any ideas? Thanks a lot.
Matthias

TOPICS
How to, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Illustrator issue

Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Anyone having an idea whx i can suddenly not move my elements smoothly around in AI?
It started suddenly and i restarted all and everything to chekc if there is any other issue. Is there anywhere a align to grid or anything like align to pixels or so i overlook? I cannot find the issue and i work in a print based file not web based.
I had many other issues with Adobe updates to 2021 and just realized that Adobe did the upgrade on my AI without asking me again. PSD i had to reset to the 2020 version since the Software did not run on my setting. Any ideas? Thanks a lot.
Matthias

TOPICS
How to, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 09, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Matthias,

PSD i had to reset to the 2020 version since the Software did not run on my setting.

It could be a similar, albeit more sneaky, issue.

Have you looked at the system requirements?

Maybe you need to go back to 2020.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 09, 2020 0
Resources