• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

illustrator plante quand on ouvre un fichier

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour je suis étudiante en graphisme, j'ai aujourd'hui utilisé Illustrator cc 2018 tout allait bien, comme à mon habitude j'ai voulu poursuivre mon travail à la maison, mais maintenant je ne peux plus ouvrir ni créer de document illustrator, pourtant l'application se lance normalement et plutôt rapidement mais dès que je créé un nouveau document le logiciel arrête de fonctionner et gèle. Si quelqu'un à une idée de comment régler le problème se serait vraiment apprécié!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

In order to eliminate any variables you should wait until going back to work and see if you can once again open new documents. That way the possibility that the problem has nothing to do with where you are working but is something that has happened to either your system or your Illustrator. If you don't want to wait then one suggestion would be to uninstall and reinstall Illustrator in the following manner:

In the app section of your Creative Cloud desktop app click on the “V” next to the app’s (

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you on the same operating system and version of Illustrator both at work and at home? What operating system are you using in each place? Can you give more details and possibly show any screen shots that show any warning message you might be getting?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iT's on the same computer(I have a laptop) and it's the same version, the problem is that he have no warning message... illustrator just shotdown, my computer is an Aspire 5 on windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you are at work are you connected to a network? Does it require a login to that network for you to work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no, i'm just on a desk without any connexion..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In order to eliminate any variables you should wait until going back to work and see if you can once again open new documents. That way the possibility that the problem has nothing to do with where you are working but is something that has happened to either your system or your Illustrator. If you don't want to wait then one suggestion would be to uninstall and reinstall Illustrator in the following manner:

In the app section of your Creative Cloud desktop app click on the “V” next to the app’s (Illustrator) name and choose the “Uninstall” option from the pull-down menu that appears. After you’ve run the uninstall then use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems . Then reinstall the program through the Desktop app. Before you reinstall, make sure you trash all preference files to make sure that your install is completely clean. Then launch Illustrator and see if the problem persists.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will try to uninstall it today, if it' sur not work I will see tomorow to work! I will come back with the result, thank you so much for tour Time !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2018 Nov 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have uninstall and now it work ! Thanks you so much!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 21, 2018 Nov 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Happy to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2018 Nov 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, you had help me for my problem with illustrator I had think that the problem was solve but no, I ask to my teacher, and when i connect my pc to the other screen it's connect to the school server, and when it's connect to the server illustrator is ok but when i'm not connected it's not work, it's strange because a week before i can work on illustrator to my home. today photoshop and indesign word without the server but illustrator not... I'm really confuse so i come ask for your help if you have time for that..

I'm sorry i send it by private message so i repose it hère it's better hahha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2018 Nov 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a printer?

If not can you set up a PDF printer? Does it work then?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2018 Nov 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 8 printer at school at school but none at home, how can i install a pdf printer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Will try it ! Thanks you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I install the pdf printer but it's changes nothing..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 25, 2018 Nov 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So your question is about InDesign? Not Illustrator?

Did you install the latest updates for both?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use the cloud cleaner but nothing changed, the technician at school said to me that I must not install the new update 2019, because it's bug, so the illustrator cc 2019 open but i can't open or create any document , and the previous version just bug and don't open because stop to the step «module externe»  and now my indesign stop before opening (not the last version because the technician said I must uninstall all 2019 product)

Illustrator 2019 (when I try to create a document)

illustrator.PNG

InDesign 1999-2017

design.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines