Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Navigator contents not filling up window

Engaged ,
Jul 03, 2021 Jul 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I work with multiple monitors.
I like using navigator window in secondary display extended to to the displays corners to have a large overview of what i'm working on.
In PS this works fine.
It used to work the same in Ai.
To my dismay, in the latest update, contents of navigator do not fill the window.

Not only that, they are not even centered.
Navigator options are set to "view artboard contents only".
I tried checking/unchecking, but same weird beahviour.
So here are some screenshots.

Illustrator window, and then Illustrator Navigator. Not only do the artboards not fit the window, they are cramped on the right side.
The second pair shows Ps beahving properly. You can notice behind PS Navigator is Ai Navigator and size discrepancy.
Is this a bug to be fixed?
Please bring back previous Ai Navigator functionality.
Ai UIAi UIAi Navigator, not utilizing window sizeAi Navigator, not utilizing window sizePS UIPS UIPS Navigator, utilizing window sizePS Navigator, utilizing window size

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Engaged ,
Jul 03, 2021 Jul 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

On a second note, I know one can accompish similar functionality using the new window & view  tool. It even offers greater flexibility, yet sometimes its cumbersome and one gets lost with what is displayed and what not. So I prefer the simple navigator window.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines