Highlighted

need help big stroke

New Here ,
May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am having problem in the stoke pannel of illustrator....it showing big stroke on even a dimension of 1. This problem have started after i updated it .Please if anyone can help me with it

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

need help big stroke

New Here ,
May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am having problem in the stoke pannel of illustrator....it showing big stroke on even a dimension of 1. This problem have started after i updated it .Please if anyone can help me with it

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 14, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're zoomed in over 5000%. A one point stroke will appear quite large at that scale.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 14, 2020 0
May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same answer i gave you yesterday on Uservoice: You are zoomed in to 5149,79%

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 14, 2020 0
Simmer1 LATEST
May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Try increasing your Artboard size instead, the smaller you Artboard the bigger your 1pt Stroke will look.

Screenshot 2020-05-14 at 11.31.00.png

Hope this helps,

Sim

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 14, 2020 0
Resources