• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need to download Illi CC 2017.1 (21.1.0)

Community Beginner ,
Dec 19, 2018 Dec 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe support was no help and they were difficult to communicate with in the chat.  It seems there is a language barrier.  Can someone please help me find v21.1.0????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 20, 2018 Dec 20, 2018

Finally found a legit install package of 21.1.0 so I'm good now.  Had to resort to alternative resources.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have an Adobe Creative Cloud subscription, it's right in the CC application, but a little hidden:

1) Go to the Install/upgrade option for the latest version of Illustrator, and click on the little chevron at the far right of the InStall/Upgrade button, as shown below —

1.jpg

2) Clicking on the Manage option in the menu lets you select other versions of the program, as shown below —

2.jpg

3) When you click on the Other Versions option, you have your choice of Illustrator versions all the way back to CS6, including CC (2017) 21.1.0 —

3.jpg

Good Luck,

Randy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply.  See attached file shown the versions I have access to using CC app.

cc updates.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may need to first update your CC application to the latest version. On my Mac and Windows systems, it reports the CC (2017) version is available. I'm in the US, so that may be part of it if you're located in another country.

In any case, if you have the CC app, your "trial" won't expire as it'll read your CC sign-in after the first time you open it.

Hope this helps,

Randy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a very tricky problem Randy.

1.  I must get the specific version 21.1.0 and cannot upgrade to anything above 21 due to addin compatibility

2.  My CC app is at the latest update version 4.70.400

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I must say it is. Are you on a Windows or Mac system? And which version of OS are you using on your system?

FWIW, I'm running Windows 10 Pro v.1803 on my PC laptop and MacOS 10.14.1 Mojave on my Mac Mini.

Maybe this is triggered by a different OS?

Is the v.21.0.0 build upgradable after installation?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm in Texas, USA fyi.

Windows Pro 64bit.

Yes v.21.0.0 is upgradable if I could...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You got me stumped, cuz ...

I can't download a build anywhere but PDT; all I could do is reinstall it on my system.

I don't know how I could help you from here. Hopefully someone else sharper than I will chime in here and lend a hand.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's the thing.  I was able to download that version late last year through CC app but ever since I updated the CC app I don't have access to it.  If someone could miraculously choose to install 21.1.0 and go to the temp folder to quickly nab the install files and share it via file share site that would be a great  christmas present.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Usually if the version you want is not shown in the list, it is because it is already installed on your machine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This gets weirder and weirder.  I tend to agree with you Larry.  However, windows does not show version 17.1 aka 21.1.0.  Also, I can get this weird glitch when I update to 23. see attached snippets.

ai apps installed weird2.PNG

cc update weird.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looking at that image it would suggest you already have 21.1.0 installed, and you should be able to open it from that screen. Is that working for you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 20, 2018 Dec 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Finally found a legit install package of 21.1.0 so I'm good now.  Had to resort to alternative resources.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2020 May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, i'm looking for this specific version as well. Could you share me where you got it please? Thanks! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 25, 2024 Feb 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You could try if these links still work: https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2017-direct-download-links.html

They point to the original installers (just saying). But they might also not work. I have not tried.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2024 Feb 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines