Highlighted

One to multiple colors

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey. I have this "pattern" in color red but i want to make it into multiple colors. I want illustrator to paint it itself, for example i want some parts to be yellow, not half the pattern but like each 3rd shape is yellow, like shuffeled, i hope u understand. How can i do that? 

3678BABC-971B-4C05-852A-B085FE16631A.jpeg

Adobe Community Professional
TOPICS
How to, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

One to multiple colors

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey. I have this "pattern" in color red but i want to make it into multiple colors. I want illustrator to paint it itself, for example i want some parts to be yellow, not half the pattern but like each 3rd shape is yellow, like shuffeled, i hope u understand. How can i do that? 

3678BABC-971B-4C05-852A-B085FE16631A.jpeg

Adobe Community Professional
TOPICS
How to, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 28, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's a script that can apply swatches randomly.

http://vectorboom.com/load/freebies/freescripts/randomswatchesfill/22-1-0-167

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 28, 2020 0
Lamijasu LATEST
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 28, 2020 0
Resources