• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Paste in place on secondary artboard not working

Participant ,
Jan 16, 2020 Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

copy paste to all artboards and copy paste in place on a secondary artboard does not work ????? 

{Renamed by MOD}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you elaborate and decribe your issue in detail?

Which version of Illustrator are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

everything has been updated os mac to illustrator adobe all current 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Elaborating sometimes means providing an elaborate and generally understandable description that may help to explain a specific problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have already moved on from this. 

I restarted my computer copied everything from the document and pasted it into another document then 24.0.1 illustrator and 10.15.2 os mac catalina 

when i held down option or shift or just tried to drag the artboard over it would freeze up and become unresponsive . but if i tried to use only one layer and do the same thing it would work. when i tried to paste to the same artboard it would paste to the left of the one that was the main not to the one that i had active 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Frank,

Glad to hear you have resolved your issue. I'd also recommend checking out Community thread https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/paste-in-place-with-multiple-artboards-hardly-ever-works-... to know more about it.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines