Highlighted

school account access

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My school had free acces several of the Creative Cloud softwares. When I click on the link from the email I recievd from Adobe I cant access the paid membership my school has.

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. Please check with your school's IT team to know how you can get access of the Adobe membership your school is providing.
For more account related queries, you may contact Adobe assisted support. Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

TOPICS
Activation billing and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

school account access

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My school had free acces several of the Creative Cloud softwares. When I click on the link from the email I recievd from Adobe I cant access the paid membership my school has.

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. Please check with your school's IT team to know how you can get access of the Adobe membership your school is providing.
For more account related queries, you may contact Adobe assisted support. Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

TOPICS
Activation billing and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 29, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 29, 2020 0
Resources