• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to launch Creative Cloud applications

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to start up Illustrator this morning to find that it kept crashing halfway through, i tried to open Adobe Creative Cloud to see if there was an update that might help, but the same tyhing happened with that, has any one got any ideas as to why this is happening/ Or what i can do to solve this please?

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

So sorry to hear about this issue. I understand this could be frustrating. Let us help you fix this. Would you mind sharing a few more details like:

• OS and version of applications (Illustrator and CC desktop app).
  • Does other Adobe apps like Photoshop, InDesign, etc. open?
  • Do they give any crash reports? If yes, then please share crash logs by following these steps:    https://helpx.adobe.com/in/illustrator/kb/crash-next-steps.html 
    While submitting the crash report please use the same email address, with which you are signed in on this community. This will help us find the crash report and help accordingly.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm experiencing the same problem with Illustrator crashing all the time since yesterday.

Please, I need help.

My details:

- OS Catalina 10.15.3

- Illustrator 24.1 and 23.1.1

- The other Apps seems to work well.

Thank you for your response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Paula,

Sorry to hear about the trouble you are facing with Illustrator. Could you please confirm if it is crashing on launch or on a specific action? When did this start happening? Are there any recent changes made to your system? For example, any antivirus, system updates or web extensions installed recently. 

Try booting the system into Safe Mode (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/x-productkb/global/start-safe-boot-mode-mac.html) and check how it works there. It starts your system so that it performs certain checks and prevents third party software/ services from automatically loading or opening. If it works fine in Safe mode, then there is some third party service or application like antivirus, plugins or web extensions which are conflicting with the Illustrator. 

Regards!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines