• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why can't I get Illustrator to work?

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there anyone out there who can help. Up until this morning I was using Illustrator without any problems. For some reason it has stopped working. I have tried everything! I have uninstalled then re-installed it 3 times now restarting my computer each time. I have even gone back a version but still no success. I have work that I need to print and amend, and I can't open any of the Illustrator files. Please, please help. I've an aweful lot of work that I need to be getting finished.

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without actual system info we can't tell you much, but the one question that lingers in my mind is whether you actualyl have trashed all data like the preferences or the CC cloud sync as well as checking stuff like fonts. Other than that this could be anything from defunct network features to failing hardware acceleration causing a immediate "quiet" crash. Impossible to tell. You have to provide more info.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Margaret,

Sorry to hear about your experience. I hope your issue is resolved by now.

For such scenarios in the future, please try following instructions given on this community post(https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/resolve-slow-performance-and-unexpected-behaviors-in-illu...). Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines