Is Typekit available for single Incopy license?

Participant ,
Sep 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to make my clients use Incopy to collaborate on some documents. The fonts in use are from Typekit.

Does a standard sole Incopy license come with Typekit support so my client can see the right fonts while editing the text in my Indesign files?

Or would this require an extra subscription or seperate font license?

The Incopy page does not give details, other than an asterisk that does not refer to anything on the page.

InCopy CC vs. CS6 versions | Adobe InCopy CC history

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Advisor , Sep 13, 2017
AnneMarie_Concepcion Advisor , Sep 13, 2017
Yes, it comes with the Portfolio Typekit plan, the same one that comes with any other single-app or full CC subscription.Sadly there is nothing specific, they just call it "Premium fonts" in the shopping cart.However, it's explicitly stated on this Typekit FAQ page from Adobe, that single-app subscriptions come with the Portfolio plan for Typekit. System and subscription requirements for Adobe Typekit fonts

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That page clearly states Typekit font syncing.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jojakeem AUTHOR
Participant ,
Sep 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I interpret that more as Incopy supporting Typekit. But not sure a single Incopy license (so not a full CC license) actually comes with Typekit.

Also that asterisk is worrying me a bit. I imagine it was supposed to refer to a footer stating something like 'Only available in combination with CC license or additional Typekit license.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Advisor ,
Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it comes with the Portfolio Typekit plan, the same one that comes with any other single-app or full CC subscription.

Sadly there is nothing specific, they just call it "Premium fonts" in the shopping cart.

However, it's explicitly stated on this Typekit FAQ page from Adobe, that single-app subscriptions come with the Portfolio plan for Typekit.

System and subscription requirements for Adobe Typekit fonts

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines