• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add last number string of tittle to keywords

Engaged ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have images named:  historicalimage-net 1 , historicalimage-net 2 , historicalimage-net 3. I would like to pull automatically with an action the number after the "net" and include that number as a keyword in the IPTC/XMP data. How would you approach this problem. I have various plugins in Lightroom for rename like Search+ replace etc but with none can I solve this problem.

Thank you

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One method: You could export the file names to a CSV file using the LR/Transporter plugin. Then use a text editor with regular-expression capabilities to add a Keyword column to the file containing the numbers at the ends of the file names.  Use the LR/Transporter plugin to import that CSV and add keywords corresponding to the Keyword column.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. I found finally an easy way inside Lightroom, using the Lightroom plugin Search and replace . It requires a few steps, but I am much more comfortable to do it with a plugin that with CSV or Excel files that I am not proficient working with. I am learning do , so I might try your method in the future

Thank you in any case for your input.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines