Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 6 RW2

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2019 Mar 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Does Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 6 support (panasonic) rw2 format?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 17, 2019 Mar 17, 2019

That depends. Each Panasonic camera produces a different variety of RW2, so some versions are supported and others are not, even though all versions have the same .RW2 extension. Cameras supported by Camera Raw

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 17, 2019 Mar 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That depends. Each Panasonic camera produces a different variety of RW2, so some versions are supported and others are not, even though all versions have the same .RW2 extension. Cameras supported by Camera Raw

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2019 May 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've just received un FZ1000ii which generates .RW2 files unreadable with my Ligthroom 6.14 installed on my PC.

What do you rate me to make it possible ?

thanks

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your camera raw files are only supported in Lr-Classic v 8.2.1

Cameras supported by Camera Raw

ScreenShot447.jpg

Your options are-

1) Upgrade your Lightroom to the Subscription version 8.2.1

2) Convert your RW2 files to the raw DNG format and import these to v6.14

Adobe - Adobe Camera Raw and DNG Converter : For Windows : Adobe DNG Converter 11.2.1

3) Use any software provided by Panasonic to read/edit your files?-(I do not know about!)

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 11.5 Photoshop 23.5.1, ACR 14.5, Lightroom 5.5, Lr-iOS 7.0.2, Bridge 12.0.3, Windows-10.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use the FREE Adobe DNG converter to convert the RW2 files inst DNG files and then they will import into your version of LR.

You need the newest DNG converter. 11.2.1.

Adobe Digital Negative Converter

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2022 Aug 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines