Adobe Portfolio - updating collection and photo grid

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2021 Dec 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have collections in Lightroom CC that I have linked to photo grids on my Adobe Portfolio website. I have then reordered the images in the photo grid. So, my question is when I add images to those collections and "reset from Lightroom" the photo grids in Adobe Portfolio, will the new order of images be overwritten?

If so, is there a way to avoid having to reorder the images every time I update the LR collection?

Thanks for any assistance.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Community Professional , Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

When you create a collection in Lightroom and then create a photo grid in Portfolio (or Behance) they are not dynamically linked. Edits/changes need to be done manually.

In Portfolio you'll 1) select and edit the grid 2) select manage photos 3) select Lightroom 4) add the new images from your collection 5) move the images in the order you want them to be in.

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you create a collection in Lightroom and then create a photo grid in Portfolio (or Behance) they are not dynamically linked. Edits/changes need to be done manually.

In Portfolio you'll 1) select and edit the grid 2) select manage photos 3) select Lightroom 4) add the new images from your collection 5) move the images in the order you want them to be in.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks very much for the help.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines