• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ai bird id

Explorer ,
May 31, 2024 May 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I am in Australia and have thoursands of Australian Bird photos in my Lightroom LrC that are not keyworded with the name of the bird.  I am after a plug in that I can choose a bird in my Lightroom (or from an external library) ie magpie it will then search throught my images and add Australian Magpie to the images it finds that look like the Magpie.  Any ideas? Thank you

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 31, 2024 May 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are plenty of apps around that do species id based on uploaded photos. Just check with any ornithology society for the appropriate region. Or any other biological society as the case may be.

Having all this in Lightroom, or even a plugin, is a tall order indeed, considering the vast number of species worldwide. That's totally unrealistic. This has to connect to a local database and image bank, and the biological societies can point you to it. So that's why you need to do a local search.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines