• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Shift Ctrl C" in Develop Mode (or Ctrl Shift C) then apply with Shift Control + V

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shift Control C in Develop and / or the new Ctrl Shift C Kb Sort Cut, doesn't seem to work for me any longer. 

I was a big user of the Keyboard Short Cut : Shift Ctrl C then Shift Ctrl V to copy a develop setting that worked great on a Raw and then, I applied it to the next raw. Now neither of the Kb Short cuts "Shift Crtl C" or "Ctrl shift C" work. I must create numberous (too many) pressets that are used once on a burst of Raws done at a specific point in time. This is hapening on "My vacation desktop Tower" under Windows 10 pro,  version: 20H2,  OS:19042.1110, Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3530.0.

The PC Racksen Hardware is powered by Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5820K CPU @ 3.30GHz 3.30 GHz RAM 16,0 GB, 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor.

Can an Adobe technician  or some one help me.
Best regards

Pierre

pderumine
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These are still the standard copy and paste settings commands, so my first reaction would be to reset preferences. 

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may have the Radeon ReLive utility installed with your graphics driver, which rudely preempts those shortcuts by default:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-classic/lightroom-classic-ctrl-shift-c-doesnt... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines