• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Apply During Import Tab Missing

Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2018 Nov 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the most recent version of Lightroom CC, the tab for Apply During Import is missing. I right click at the top of al the columns, but it is not available to select to add to the columns either. This is a problem on one computer but not on a second computer, both Macs. This tab was available prior to the last update. Andy clue as to what is going on?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 03, 2018 Nov 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right click on one of the visible tabs, and see if "Apply During Import" is not selected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2019 Jul 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed this too, but only under certain circumstances. It only happens when I start Lightroom with a folder as a parameter, such as this:

lightroom.exe "c:\test"

If I click the import button or sync a folder, there is no problem.

As my workflow is largely automated using batch files, this is a major hassle. It has worked well in the past...

Anyone from Adobe care to test and comment?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2019 Aug 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm pleased to report that following a lengthy process, Adobe has now opened a bug for this. Bug no: LRD-4201740.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines